Aurelia name meaning
On This Page
What does Aurelia mean?
Used largely in Swedish, Finnish, German, Norwegian and Danish persistent and famed, Aurelia aimed at girls, Aurelia means "Golden, Gold Made or Golden-Haired" is originated from Latin. Aurelia is feminine version of Aurelius.
Trendy and Perpetual Aurelius is originated from Latin language, Aurelius means "Gold Made, and The Elements Aureus Meaning Golden". Aurelia is feminine version of Aurel. Aurel is variant form of Aurelius.
Aurel means Golden Angel and Golden has origin in Latin.
How do I pronounce Aurelia?
The one syllabled name Aurelia is pronounced, aw-REEL-yaora-RAY-lee-a. The pronunciation choose to emphasis on second REEL syllable. It can also be pronounced as a(u)-re-lia.
Variants of Aurelia
Nicknames for Aurelia
If you are looking for a nickname for a baby named Aurelia, There are plenty of choices
Middle Names for Aurelia
Malaysia, view more middle names that goes with AureliaNames that rhyme with Aurelia
How popular is the name Aurelia?
Aurelia is a popular in France where over 14007 new-borns have been given the name since 1900. At present the moniker is on a rise, in 1983, the moniker grabbed the 97th spot and 798 baby girls were given the name.
Additionally, the name has been in the top 100 baby names 2 times Aurelia is common in United States where over 13336 new-borns have been given the name since 1880. Currently the name is hotter than ever, the moniker grabbed the 352nd spot and 450 baby girls were given the name.
In addition to that, the name has been in Also, Aurelia is common in England and Wales where over 1677 new-borns have been given the name since 1996. Recently at its peak, it ranked 212nd when 241 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls.
Aurelia is a familiar baby name in Switzerland, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 100 names. Recently in 2018, 84 babies were given Aurelia and it reached its peak ranking, 83 on girl names chart.
Over 836 people have been named Aurelia in Switzerland. Aurelia is an uncommon baby name in Ireland, in use since 2007, peaked in 2019 when it ranked 362nd. In Belgium, it has been in use since 1997 and achieved its top ranking of 551 in 2017.
Over 116 people have been named Aurelia in Belgium.
But Aurelia is a popular baby name in Mexico where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in, Philippines, Peru, Romania, Argentina, Spain, Italy, Brazil, Guatemala, Tanzania, Paraguay, Bolivia and Poland.
As per our evaluation, over 300000 people has been named Aurelia globally.
Aurelia in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Aurelia?
You should stop hoping that everyone will understand and support you. People admire your spirit. You are a person of many talents but prefer to play on the safe side when it comes to earning profits. You like people too but prefer your solitude. You don't depend on anyone's understanding and support. You want an extraordinary life. And by focusing on something other than material will get you one.
Looking for names similar to Aurelia? Please go through the following names
- Amia - Widely Accepted girl name Amia means "Beloved or Aliyah" used in English has its origin in Sanskrit and Hebrew languages
- Léonine - The Léonine is of Latin origin, Léonine means "Lion"
- Teona - Teona's meaning is People of a Different Speech is of English, Latin and Latin origin is a girl name. Teona is resulted from Cherokee.
- Bet particulary is used in Norwegian, Swedish and English has origin in Hebrew and Latin, meaning of Bet is "God is My Oath, House or God's Promise" is used as a baby girl name
- Pavlos - Uncustomary Pavloss origin is Latin, meaning of Pavlos is "The Small and Weak" is used as a boy name. Pavlos is resulted from Paul.
Sibling Names for Aurelia
Looking for the perfect sibling name to go with Aurelia? Look no further! We have compiled a list of beautiful and unique names that will complement Aurelia perfectly, whether you're looking for another girl's name or a boy's name. Check out our top picks below!
For a sister
For a brother
Famous people named Aurelia
- Aurelia Cotta, mother of Roman dictator Gaius Julius Caesar
- Aurelia Greene, represented District 77
- Aurelia of Strasbourg, 4th-century saint
- Aurelia Spencer Rogers, founder of Primary
- Aurelia Dobre, former artistic gymnast and the 1987 world all-around champion
- Aurelia Plath, wife of Otto Emil Plath
- Aurelia Harwood, conservationist, educator
- Aurelia Stern in Diebstahl im Krankenhaus as Actress
- Aurelia Khazan in Love Me Haiti as Actress
- Aurelia Burckhardt in Annamaria as Producer
- Aurelia Riley in Iron Man 3 as Actress
- Aurelia Bruno is famous for her acting in TV series Orson & Olivia
- In 1939 drama, musical flick, Sombras de Buenos Aires, Aurelia Musto characterized N.
Lists having Aurelia
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -lia
- Popular Girl Names in France (1983)
- Popular Girl Names in Switzerland (2018)
- Baby Names that mean Golden
- Baby Names that mean Gold
- Baby Names that mean Haired