Othniel meaning and origin
Othniel means Strength of God is chiefly used in Hebrew and is used for baby boys is originated from Hebrew.
Variants of Othniel
View middle names that goes with Othniel like Jwon, Ison, Dunn, Matys,Names that rhyme with Othniel
Popularity of Othniel
Othniel is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1924 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 2157th when 64 boy were named Othniel. Over 433 people have been named Othniel in United States. Othniel is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 2002 and peaked in 2013 when it ranked 1706th. Over 123 babies in England and Wales have been named Othniel. In France, it has been in use since 1994 and achieved its top ranking of 2144 in 1998. Over 104 babies in France have been named Othniel.
Othniel is a rare baby name in Belgium where it is still in use. Also, Othniel is a familiar name in Jamaica, Nigeria, Ghana, DR Congo, Haiti, Indonesia, Israel and South Africa. At least, 2000 people globally have carried Othniel as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Othniel?
Your mood depends on your thoughts, while they depend on songs you listen, people you met during the day, or memories you come back to. Instead of living inside a box and enjoying your comfort zone, you prefer challenging yourself. Use your influence to make people do good and become the best versions of themselves. Love is very important to you and you would do just anything for the people you love.
Other names similar to Othniel
- Ivano - The infrequent boy name Ivano means "God is Merciful or Yahweh is Gracious" has its roots in Hebrew is prevalently used in Russian and Italian
- Zuriel - Unfamiliar Zuriels origin is Hebrew is a gender insensitive name dominantly used in English, meaning of Zuriel is "God is My Rock or My Rock is God"
- Hiddekel - Hiddekel's meaning is Rapid has its origin in Hebrew, used notably in English is a girl name
- Daveigh - The rare and fresh girl name Daveigh is originated from Hebrew, Daveigh means "Beloved and Loved One". Daveigh is a derivative of Davina.
- Aviad - Mainly used in Hebrew uncustomary, Aviad aimed at boys, meaning of Aviad is "Everlasting Father" has its origin in Hebrew
Namesakes of Othniel
- Othniel Charles Marsh, American paleontologist
- Othniel Looker, Democratic-Republican politician from Ohio
- Othniel, first of the Biblical judges