Paikea meaning and origin
New-fangled and Queer Paikea has its origin in Maori, Paikea means "Tame Whale" is used as a unisex name.Names that rhyme with Paikea
Popularity of Paikea
Paikea is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. As per our findings, over 10 babies have been bestowed Paikea around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Paikea
People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. To have letter A as your capstone in your name represents your wild personality, individuality, originality and ambitious spirit. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. Your failures motivate you.
Go through the following names similar to Paikea
- Paikea - New-fangled and Infrequent Paikea has its origin in Maori, Paikea means "Tame Whale" is used as a unisex name
- Amarina - Neoteric and Unorthodox baby girl name Amarina is originated from Australian, Amarina means "Rain"
- Aronah - Meaning of Aronah is One who is Colorful and Vivacious is of Maori origin is used as a baby girl name. Aronah is derivation of Arona.
- Ngaio - Ngaio's meaning is From the Trees is used as a baby girl name is of Maori origin
- Ihu - Meaning of Ihu is God Rescues has its origin in Maori is bestowed upon baby boys
Namesakes of Paikea
We could not find any notable namesake.