Palomina meaning and origin
Palomina means Dove is used chiefly in Spanish in general given to girls is originated from Latin. Palomina is version of preeminent and biblical Paloma. Paloma is equivalent of dove in Spanish language. Paloma's meaning is White Dove and Pigeon has origin in Spanish and Latin.
Variants of Palomina
View middle names that goes with Palomina like Jocelyne,Names that rhyme with Palomina
Popularity of Palomina
Palomina is an uncommon name around the globe. As per our evaluation, over 30 babies have been bestowed Palomina around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Palomina
Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You can't be offended or insulted by anyone because you know that an insult is an insult if you accept it as your truth. You often experience that you lack motivation. You want an extraordinary life. And by focusing on something other than material will get you one. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You are into material possessions but you don't realize it's not what matters most.
You would love these names similar to Palomina
- Marichú - Marichú's meaning is María De Jesús is used as a baby girl name is specifically used in Spanish
- Madiena - Mainly used in Spanish, Madiena means "Villager of Galilee" has its origin in Hebrew
- Génesis - Girl name Génesis is rooted from Old Greek predominantly used in Spanish language, meaning of Génesis is "Birth"
- Heliodoro means Gift of Sun is used especially in Spanish and a baby boy name is originated from Old Greek
- Nicolás - Meaning of Nicolás is Victory of the People used for boys which is used particulary in Spanish is originated from Old Greek
Namesakes of Palomina
We could not find any notable namesake.