Ferni meaning and origin
Ferni especially is used in Spanish is of Gothic origin is bestowed upon boys. Ferni is version of lofty and ceaseless Fernando. Fernando is Portuguese, Italian and Spanish cognate of Ferdinand. Also Fernando is form of Ferdinand in Portuguese and Spanish languages. Fernando's meaning is Bold and Peace is of Gothic and German origin.
Variants of FerniNames that rhyme with Ferni
Popularity of Ferni
Ferni is a common baby name in Indonesia. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Ferni?
You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel. Find yourself a new hobby, bring freshness in your life. Self-doubt is your worst but it makes you better. Stay away from negative people who take away your positive energy and remind you of how ugly this world actually is. It's time you find new friends who match your personality and attitude. You are prone to nervous breakdowns but recover fast.
Other names similar to Ferni, for soon-to-be-parents
- Trinidad - Used mostly in Spanish unfading and renowned, Trinidad means "Trinity or Triple" and is used for both genders has its origin in English and Latin. In 1922, popular name Trinidad managed to bag 486th position among baby boy names in United States
- Oliveiros is originated from Latin, Oliveiros means "Olive" is used especially in Spanish
- Natividad - The curious and perennial unisex name Natividad is mostly used in Spanish, Natividad means "Birth" has its origin in Latin
- Epiphania means Manifestation is originated from Old Greek, used in Spanish is a baby girl name. Epiphania is spelling variant of Epifania.
- Almudena - Unfamiliar and Contemporary Almudena is originated from Arabic language is used as a baby girl name which is prevalently used in Spanish, Almudena means "City"
Namesakes of Ferni
We could not find any notable namesake.