Patishia meaning and origin
Patishia is variant form of noteworthy and enduring Patience. Meaning of Patience is To Suffer, Enduring and Patience is originated from Latin and English is predominantly used in English.
Variants of PatishiaNames that rhyme with Patishia
Popularity of Patishia
Patishia is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Patishia?
Help them improve instead of judging. You have people who love you. You predict things before they happen. You are hard to read but once someone gets close to you, you allow the person to manipulate you on purpose in order to see how he or she will treat you thinking they have power over you. Make new mistakes and stop obsessing over old ones. If your name ends up with the letter A, it means you are a creative fellow with a great wish to succeed in your career.
Looking for names similar to Patishia? Please go through the following names
- Amabella - Unwonted and Fresh girl name Amabella is of Latin origin, Amabella means "Gracious" is commonly used in French
- Carmelo - Famed Carmelo has its origin in Latin and Hebrew is dominantly used in Italian, English and Spanish, Carmelo means "Our Lady of Mount Carmel, Fruit Garden or Garden" is used as a unisex name
- Solène - Solène's meaning is Solemn or Festive is specifically used in French which is rooted from Latin is aimed at girls
- Sylvette - Uncustomary Sylvette is used principally in Swedish and Norwegian aimed at baby girls, Sylvette means "Forest" has its origin in Latin
- Cesidio - Cesidio's meaning is Pale or Blue used for baby boys and is used substantially in Italian has its origin in Latin
Namesakes of Patishia
We could not find any notable namesake.