Padhra meaning and origin
Originated from Latin, Padhra is principally used in Irish is a baby boy name. Padhra is variation of well-liked, enduring and sacred Patrick. Patrick is English cognate of Patricius. Patrick means Patrician, Nobleman and Noblewoman is originated from Latin.
Variants of PadhraNames that rhyme with Padhra
Popularity of Padhra
Padhra is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Padhra
Reveal your pain and let people who've hurt you know how you feel. You prefer to enjoy solitude because it's when your creativity strikes in. Express your anger in order to clean your soul from the negative energy. You try to teach others to follow your example and work hard on their dreams but they ignore you, thinking you are losing time. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective.
Do you like Padhra? You would love these names
- Jini - Rare girl name Jini is rooted from Latin, meaning of Jini is "Variation of Jenny Which is a Diminutive of Jane or Jennifer" is used in English and Kannada languages
- Idonia - Infrequent girl name Idonia means "Industrious, Of Good Disposition or Loving One" that came from Latin is used notably in Spanish and English
- Silvia - Origin of Darling and Conifer Silvia is in Latin, meaning of Silvia is "Woodland, From the Forest or Forest Man" which is used predominantly in Italian, German and Danish is aimed at both boys and girls
- Almaric - Origin of Almaric is in Latin language is used as a boy name and is predominantly used in English, meaning of Almaric is "Of Moorish Origin"
- Vannah - Odd girl name Vannah is used in English has its roots in Latin, meaning of Vannah is "Attractive or Good"
Namesakes of Padhra
We could not find any notable namesake.