Petke meaning and origin
Petke's meaning is Rock is principally used in Frisian.
Variants of PetkeNames that rhyme with Petke
Popularity of Petke
Petke is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Petke?
Playing with words and using metaphors to confuse people is your specialty. People admire your endless hope that things will get better in the world and your courage to do what others avoid to do. Keeping your emotions isn't something you usually do. It only happens when you are not sure if a person is being honest with you or not. You would be perfect in the film industry, music industry, writing columns for an influential paper or website or work in a shelter for homeless people or animals.
Looking for a name like Petke? Please go through the following names
- Ehoarn - The Ehoarn means "Good or Iron" is rooted from Breton
- Jakaranda - Girl name Jakaranda means "Strong Fragrance" is rooted from Andean-Equatorial language. Jakaranda is derived from Jacaranda.
- Eiba - Meaning of Eiba is Sword Tip is principally used in Frisian
- Martoun means Lady or Mistress
- Auregwenn - The Auregwenn is used in Breton and Breton, meaning of Auregwenn is "Face of Gold"
Namesakes of Petke
We could not find any notable namesake.