Katheriene meaning and origin
Originated from Old Greek, Atypical Katheriene is given to girls. Katheriene is another transcription of Katherine. Katherine is English cognate of Katharina. Katherine means Tortured, Virginal and Pure has its origin in Old Greek.
Variants of Katheriene
View middle names that goes with Katheriene like Salina, Vivy, Christel,Names that rhyme with Katheriene
Popularity of Katheriene
Katheriene is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. At least, 20 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Katheriene?
If you have number 8 as your personality no, it reveals your competitive spirit, good nature, and lucky one. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. When going through an emotional breakdown, it takes you longer than other people to get back on track.
Looking for a name like Katheriene? Please go through the following names
- Nicholle - Unconventional Old Greek Nicholle bestowed upon girls and is used primarily in English, meaning of Nicholle is "People of Victory, Victory of the People and Victory and People". Nicholle is variant spelling of Nicole.
- Mirthe - Mirthe's meaning is Myrtos is a girl name chiefly used in Swedish, Dutch and Danish came from English and Old Greek
- Maygan - Originated from Old Greek, Outlandish Maygan is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Maygan is "Strong and Strong and Capable". Maygan is derivative of Megan.
- Youri - Creative and adventurous and Modern boy name Youri is principally used in Dutch, meaning of Youri is "Worker of the Earth" has its origin in Old Greek and Greek
- Nyobi - Queer and Modernistic Nyobi has its origin in Old Greek bestowed upon girls, Nyobi means "Rejuvenator". Nyobi is derived from Niobe.
Namesakes of Katheriene
We could not find any notable namesake.