Pinkney name meaning
On This Page
What does Pinkney mean?
The famous and quaint boy name Pinkney is used in English, Pinkney means "Pincinos Town" is rooted from Germanic.
Pinkney's impression as a baby name
Pinkney is a unique and charming name for baby boys that exudes strength, courage, and individuality. It stands out from common names, while retaining a timeless appeal.
The name has a German origin and means "Of Pincino," which adds an exotic and intriguing touch to its meaning. Pinkney is a rare name that can be easily pronounced and remembered by everyone, making it a great choice for parents who want their child to have a one-of-a-kind name that is still easy to spell and pronounce.
Overall, Pinkney is an excellent option for parents looking for something distinctive but not too outlandish.
How do I pronounce Pinkney?
Three syllabled Pinkney is pronounced as p(i)-nk-ney.
Middle Names for Pinkney
Scan, Gore, Armon, Bastian, Kase, Ryse, view more middle names that goes with PinkneyNames that rhyme with Pinkney
How popular is the name Pinkney?
Pinkney is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it had been in use for 60 years, last appeared in 1958 and made just beyond the top 500 names. Over 531 babies in United States have been named Pinkney.
According to our estimate, at least 500 people have been bestowed Pinkney around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Pinkney
You never do things you are not passionate about. When you walk into a room, people look to you as a leader. You are reliable but unpredictable, fragile but emotionless at the same time. Nothing and no one can keep you amused for too long. You are a smart person with a greater knowledge and wisdom. If you have number 8 as your personality no, it reveals your competitive spirit, good nature, and lucky one.
You would love these names similar to Pinkney
- Kisha - Widespread unisex name Kisha means "Favorite, Rainfall or Abbreviation of Lakeisha" has its roots in Russian is dominantly used in Tamil and English. Darling name Kisha managed to bag 493rd position in baby girl names list in 1978 in United States
- Kiana - Widely Accepted unisex name Kiana means "Divine, Elements of Nature or Heavenly" used predominantly in Tamil and Malayalam is originated from Indoeuropean language
- Bennie - Primarily used in Swedish and Danish persistent and cherished, Bennie aimed at both boys and girls which originated from Hebrew and Latin, meaning of Bennie is "Son or Son of My Old Age"
- Tammi - Used in English loved, Tammi mostly aimed at girls, Tammi means "Date Palm" came from Hebrew and Aramaic
- Roxie - Roxie's meaning is Dawn or Bright is originated from Old Persian is a gender insensitive name is chiefly used in English
Famous people named Pinkney
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Pinkney
- Boy names beginning with P
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- German Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Town