Sammie name meaning
What does Sammie mean?
Long standing and Predominant Sammie commonly is used in English and Arabic is of Hebrew origin, meaning of Sammie is "God has Heard, Told by God or Name of God" is given to both sexes. Sammie is version of heavenly, ceaseless and acclaimed Sam. Sam is short form of SamuelSamuel. Also Sam is abridged form of Sampson. Sam is form of Samantha in English language. Also Sam is English form of Samuel. Sam is also form of Samson in English language. Illustrous and Evergreen Sam's origin is Hebrew and English, meaning of Sam is "Sun and Told by God".
How does Sammie feel as a baby name?
Sammie is a unique and charming name for parents who are looking for a short and sweet baby name. Its simplicity makes it easy to spell and pronounce, which is perfect for a baby just learning to communicate. It's also gender-neutral, making it suitable for both boys and girls. Sammie has a classic sound that can be paired with more traditional or modern middle names to create the perfect combination. Additionally, its origin in Hebrew adds a rich cultural significance to this name. Overall, Sammie is an excellent choice for parents searching for an effortlessly lovely name that will stand the test of time.
How do I pronounce Sammie?
The two syllabled name Sammie is pronounced, s(am)-mie.
Variants of Sammie
Sam, Samantha, Samuel, Samson, Saam, Samana, Samanthagrace, Samanta, Kamuela, Samueldavid, Shemuel, Sampson, Simson, ShimshonNames that rhyme with Sammie
How popular is the name Sammie?
Sammie was a common name in United States. Over 28280 babies have been named Sammie since 1880. When at the peak of its usage in 1944,. However after 274 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Additionally, the moniker has been in Sammie is a familiar baby name in Netherlands, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 300 names. Recently in 2017, 55 babies were given Sammie and it reached its peak ranking, 250 on girl names chart. There are over 188 babies that have been given the name Sammie in Netherlands.
Sammie is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 24 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 127 people have been named Sammie in England and Wales. Also, Sammie is a familiar name in Ghana, Liberia, England, Philippines, Nigeria, Kenya and Canada. As per our evaluation, over 20000 babies have been bestowed Sammie around the globe.
Sammie in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Sammie
You often make other feel like they are better than you in order to make them feel good about themselves. Understand that you were born alone, and not with your partner in hand. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. When you walk into a room, all eyes are you and you only. Be proud of yourself because even if you doubt your value, people like you are rare these days.
Do you like Sammie? You would love these names
- Ursula - Pleasing and Evergreen girl name Ursula is mainly used in Malayalam, English and Italian has its origin in Latin and Italian, meaning of Ursula is "Little Female Bear or Small Bear". In 1972, well-known Ursula ranked 477 on baby girl chart in United States
- Marla - Used particulary in Swedish and Norwegian preeminent, Marla means "Star of the Sea or a Bitterly Wanted Child or Magdalena" and is given to both boys and girls is of English and Hebrew origin
- Saundra - Customary Saundras origin is Old Greek is used prevalently in English, a gender insensitive name, meaning of Saundra is "From Cassandra or Defender of the People"
- Princeton - Princeton's meaning is Principal One or Town of the Prince used for baby boys that of Old English origin is used commonly in English
- Sol - Specifically used in English and Icelandic long standing and desirable, Sol came from Old Norse, Hebrew and Spanish, meaning of Sol is "Sun" is used as a gender insensitive name
Middle names for Sammie
There are many familiar and swashbuckling middle names that are commonly paired with Sammie.
View more middle names that goes with Sammie.
Famous people named Sammie
- Sammie Abbott, American politician
- Sammie Henson, Sunkist Kids, 1997 National Champions
- Sammie Smith, former American football player
- Sammie, Sammie Leigh Bush, Jr
- Sammie Daniels in Big Ass Toys as Actress
- Sammie Winmill in The Slaves of Jedikiah: Part 1 as Actress
- Sammie Sparks in Serial Killer as Actress
- Sammie Rhodes in This Ain't the Munsters XXX as Actress
- Sammie Spades in Sexually Bugged! as Actress
Lists having Sammie
- Boys names beginning with S
- Girls names beginning with S
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Sam
- Girl names that ends with -mie
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Heard