Marcella name meaning
On This Page
What does Marcella mean?
Preeminent and All time favorite unisex name Marcella means "Warring, Little Marcus, Dedicated to Mars or Martial" used prevalently in English and Italian is originated from Latin and Greek. Marcella is feminine variation of Marcellus.
Marcellus is form of loved and biblical Markus. Also Marcellus is version of long standing and desirable Marcel. Marcellus is Latin form of Marcus. Meaning of Marcellus is Dedicated to Mars and God of War Mars Ordained came from Latin.
Marcella is English form of Marcia. It is celebrated on January 31st.
Is the name Marcella suitable for a newborn?
Marcella is a unique and charming name for a baby girl. It possesses an air of strength and ferocity, as it means "warlike" in Latin.
The name also brings to mind images of youth and vitality, as it can be translated to "young warrior." Marcella has a distinct sound that sets it apart from other names, making it memorable and alluring.
Its combination of power and youthfulness makes it an excellent choice for parents looking for a name that conveys both strength and beauty. Overall, Marcella is an exceptional name that will make any baby girl stand out from the crowd.
How do I pronounce Marcella?
The two syllabled name Marcella is pronounced, m(a)-rcella. It can also be pronounced as mar-cella.
Variants of MarcellaNames that rhyme with Marcella
How popular is the name Marcella?
a popular name in United States having over 64117 recievers in 175 years of usage. At the peak of its usage in 1922, the moniker grabbed the 155th spot and 1537 baby girls were given the name.
Moreover, the moniker has been to the top 500 baby names an astonishing 94 times Marcella is a unique baby name in Ireland, it has been in use since 1964 and was able to reach the top 200 names.
In 1964, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 138 on girl names chart when 43 babies were named Marcella. There are over 671 babies that have been given the name Marcella in Ireland.
Marcella is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 23 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 261 babies in England and Wales have been named Marcella.
During its 76 years of usage in France, it had made up to just the top 500 girl names. Over 621 people have been named Marcella in France. But Marcella is a popular baby name in Italy where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in Brazil.
According to our findings, over 140000 babies have been named Marcella globally.
Marcella in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Marcella
Nothing can change your mind about something if you truly believe you are the one that's right. Good things don't just fall from the sky. You have to earn them. You know this. You are hard to figure. Allow yourself to think more freely. You don't want anyone standing on your way or messing with your life just like you stay out of other people's lives and don't get in their way of success. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days.
Do you like Marcella? You would love these names
- Crissie means Disciple of the Christ has origin in Latin and is used for girls is particulary used in English and Swedish
- Emmilee - The uncommon girl name Emmilee is of Latin origin, Emmilee means "Industrious, To Strive and Imitating". Emmilee is a derivative of Emily.
- Capucine means Little Cap, The Word Capucine with the Meaning Nasturtium or Cape is a baby girl name has its origin in Latin, French and Italian is used mainly in French
- Renáta came from Latin bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Renáta is "Born Again" is used mostly in Hungarian
- Kareline means Beloved or Dear came from Latin
Middle names for Marcella
These familiar and daring middle names flows beautifully with the baby name Marcella .
View more middle names that goes with Marcella.
Famous people named Marcella
- Marcella Sembrich,
- Saint Marcella, saint
- Marcella Detroit, American soprano vocalist, guitarist
- Marcella Althaus-Reid, was Professor of Contextual Theology at New College
- Marcella Hazan, Italian-born cooking writer whose books were published
- Marcella Lowery, American actress
- Marcella Place, member of the national team that won the bronze medal at the 1984 Summer Olympics
- Marcella Frevert, Iowa State Representative from the 7th District
- Marcella Bella, Italian singer
- Marcella De Marchis in Teorema as Costume Designer
- Marcella Quintanilla in Selena ¡vive! as
- Marcella Martin in Gone with the Wind as Actress
- Marcella Guarino in Boy, Interrupted as Actress
- Marcella Avila in Pet Shop as Actress
- Marcella Roy in Rosemary's Baby as Actress
- Marcella Petrelli in Sogni erotici di Cleopatra as Actress
- Actor Marcella Arnold, notable for short The Beach Club
- Marcella Albani portrayed leading character of Adda van Royt in 1927 drama movie Da hält die Welt den Atem an.
- In 1927 action and adventure film, The Midnight Watch, Marcella Daly played N.
- In 1946, Marcella Govoni characterized the role of Gilda in music, romance movie Rigoletto.
- In 1956 drama movie, Mai ti scorderò, Marcella Mariani portrayed Camilla.
- In 1920, Marcella Sabbatini characterized the role of N in drama movie La fiaccola umana.
- Marcella Zalianty played critical role of Ratna in 2002 drama flick Eliana, Eliana.
Lists having Marcella
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with M
- Girls names beginning with M
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Marc
- Girl names that ends with -ella
- Baby Names that mean Warring
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean Dedicated
- Baby Names that mean Mars
- Baby Names that mean Warlike
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Female
- Baby Names that mean Roman
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean War
- Baby Names that mean Consecrated
- Baby Names that mean Ordained