Kisha meaning and origin
Meaning of Kisha is Favorite, Great Joy, Abbreviation of Lakeisha or Rainfall is a gender-neutral name, rooted from Russian is used in Tamil and English. Kisha is variant form of Kisa. Kisa is version of prominent Karine. Prominent Kisa dominantly is used in Russian is rooted from Russian and Old Greek, meaning of Kisa is "Small Cat". Kisha is variation of well-liked Keisha. Keisha is derived from Keshia. Keisha is equivalent of Lakeisha in English language. Prevalent Swahili, Hebrew and English-American Keisha, meaning of Keisha is "Her Life and Favourite".
Variants of KishaNames that rhyme with Kisha
Popularity of Kisha
A common name in United States having over 6633 recievers in 54 years of usage. Currently the moniker is on a rise, in 1975, 478 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 421st position. Additionally, the first name has been in Kisha is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, in use since 1997, peaked in 1998 when it ranked 1571st. Kisha is a rare baby name in France, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Kisha is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in DR Congo, Tanzania and Philippines. According to our evaluation, over 10000 babies have been named Kisha globally.
What numerology tells about Kisha?
Sometimes, you act like a control freak. You are a guardian angel for life for those loyal to you. You always analyze something in your mind. You want to be in control of your life and emotions. If you can buy it with money, it means it's cheap. You are not selfish but you are not naive as well. You are a freethinker. If your name ends up with the letter A, it means you are a creative fellow with a great wish to succeed in your career.
Parents who liked Kisha, loved these names
- Jakow - Originated from Hebrew, Jakow is commonly used in Russian, Jakow means "Holder of the Heel or Yahweh May Protect" is used for boys
- Feodosia - Feodosias origin is Russian and Old Greek, meaning of Feodosia is "God's Gift" which is particulary used in Russian is used as a girl name
- Valeriy - Anomalous Valeriy has its origin in Latin is notably used in Russian, Valeriy means "Strong" is aimed at boys
- Fedora - Long standing and Unexpected choice Fedora specifically is used in Russian came from Old Greek and Italian, meaning of Fedora is "Gift of God or God's Gift" is used as a baby girl name
- Nadine - Durable and Renowned Nadine is used commonly in Norwegian and French aimed at both sexes, Nadine means "The Courage of a Bear or Hopeful" is originated from Russian. Darling name Nadine reached 496th position on list of baby girl names in 1974 in United States
Namesakes of Kisha
- Kisha Snow, female boxer from the United States