Pius name meaning
On This Page
What does Pius mean?
Queer boy name Pius means "Pious, Virtuous or Pious, Respectful, Honorable" mainly used in Danish, German, Swedish, Finnish and Norwegian is rooted from Latin, German and English languages. Pius is form of Pius in Scandinavian, Dutch and French languages.
How do I pronounce Pius?
The one syllabled name Pius is commonly pronounced as pius.
Variants of PiusNames that rhyme with Pius
How popular is the name Pius?
Pius is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 48 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 409 babies in United States have been named Pius.
The name is a rare baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim. But Pius is a popular baby name in Nigeria where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in, Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, DR Congo, Cameroon, Indonesia, Ghana and Papua New Guinea.
At least, 250000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Pius in Nordic countries
Numerological aspects of Pius
You are a blessed person even if you don't know it yet. You want to do more cool and exciting stuff. You don't have to lie but find a subtle way to tell someone they need improvement or work harder on something to get it done correctly. When it comes to your career, you don't make it your priority but see it as something you must do to survive. You are seen as this ignorant, negative person who's full of himself, when in fact, you are the total opposite but only for people who deserve it.
Do you like Pius? Read these names too
- Feliciano - Unconventional boy name Feliciano means "The Successful or The Lucky" used in Portuguese and Italian has its origin in Latin language
- Livie means Olive or Illustrious Roman Family used for baby girls used in English is originated from Old Norse and Latin
- Patrocinio - Of Latin origin, Unwonted Patrocinio means "He who Gives His Protection" and is used majorly in Spanish is used for baby boys
- Clemency principally is used in English, meaning of Clemency is "Merciful or Variant of Clementia Used as a Virtue Name by the Puritans" used for girls is originated from Latin
- Camille - Desirable and Perpetual Latin Camille bestowed upon both genders, meaning of Camille is "Acolyte or Swiftness of Foot" is used mostly in Swedish, Norwegian and English
Famous people named Pius
- Pius Keller, Augustinian friar, a teacher
- Pius Parsch, priest of the Roman Catholic Church
- Pius Segmüller, Swiss politician and former commander of the Swiss Guard
- Pius Okigbo, eminent Nigerian economist from Ojoto
- Pius Bonifacius Gams, German Benedictine ecclesiastical historian
- Pius of Saint Aloysius, Italian Roman Catholic professed cleric
- Pius Ncube, served as the Roman Catholic Archbishop of Bulawayo
- Pius Zingerle, Austrian Orientalist
- Pius Ndiefi, former professional Cameroonian footballer
- Pius Ikedia, Nigerian football player
- Pius L. Schwert, Democratic member of the United States House of Representatives
Lists having Pius
- Biblical Boy Names
- Boy names beginning with P
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- German Boy Names
- Latin Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Boy names that ends with -ius
- Baby Names that mean Pious
- Baby Names that mean Virtuous
- Baby Names that mean Honorable