Pio name meaning
What does Pio mean?
Offbeat Pio came from Latin bestowed upon boys, meaning of Pio is "Pious or Virtuous" is predominantly used in Portuguese, Italian and Spanish. Pio is variation of dominant and biblical Pius. Of German, Latin and English origin, Outlandish Pius, Pius means "Pious, Respectful, Honorable, Pious and Virtuous".
How do I pronounce Pio?
One syllabled Pio is pronounced as pio.
Variants of PioNames that rhyme with Pio
How popular is the name Pio?
Pio is a unique baby name in France, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 2000 names. Recently in 2017, it ranked 1175th when 31 boys were named Pio. The name is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 38 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 263 babies that have been given the name Pio in United States. Pio is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. But Pio is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 6000 have the name as well as in Peru. According to our research, at least 50000 people have been bestowed Pio around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Pio
You are open to everyone and often taken for a fool. You are talkative only with people who have something smart to say. You are intuitive but never use your intuition when it comes to making important decisions in life. You act protectively around the people you love and people who need help. You attract wealth and successful people with your charisma. You always think there's more out there. You want to accomplish more when it comes to you career.
Other names similar to Pio, for soon-to-be-parents
- Juna - Noteworthy Juna is used dominantly in Swedish and Finnish, Juna means "Junius" is came from Latin and English is used as a gender-neutral name
- Alletta - Uncommon girl name Alletta is originated from Latin, Old Greek and Germanic which is used mostly in Swedish language, meaning of Alletta is "Of Noble Figure"
- Milian - Origin of Uncustomary and Modernistic Milian is in Latin is dominantly used in Norwegian, Scandinavian and Finnish, meaning of Milian is "Greatest or Very Great" is aimed at both genders
- Cellina - Meaning of Cellina is Sky or Heaven is originated from Latin and Old Greek which is used in English and Swedish is a baby girl name
- Clarinde has its origin in Latin, Clarinde means "Bright or Clear" and is given to girls is mainly used in German
Famous people named Pio
- Pio Laghi, Italian Cardinal of the Catholic Church
- Pio Tuia, has been six times 'Ulu o Tokelau'
- Pio Gama Pinto, Kenyan journalist, politician and freedom fighter
- Pio La Torre, leader of the Italian Communist Party
- Pio Taofinu'u, Roman Catholic cardinal and Archbishop of Samoa-Apia
- Pio Terei, Māori actor
- Pio Sagapolutele, American football defensive tackle
- Actor Pio De Castro III, renowned for movie Manila in the Claws of Light
- In 2015, Pio Marmaï characterized the role of Jérémy Deprez in comedy, romance film Toute première fois.
Lists having Pio
- Biblical Boy Names
- Boy names beginning with P
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Latin Boy Names
- Italian Boy Names
- Portuguese Boy Names
- Spanish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Pious
- Baby Names that mean Virtuous