Pribhakta meaning and origin
Pribhakta's meaning is Favourite of the Devotees or A Name for Lord Shiva is dominantly used in Telugu, Kannada, Marathi, Hindi, Oriya, Gujarati, Malayalam, Bengali and Tamil is aimed at boys.Names that rhyme with Pribhakta
Popularity of Pribhakta
Pribhakta is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Pribhakta?
Your spirituality matters to you. This is why you seem so distant from time to time. You are trustworthy and hate liars who obsess over material things. Open up to new suggestions and ideas. You live too little in your present and too much in your past and future. You don't care about connects much because you believe that you don't need many people in order to be happy and content with life.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Pribhakta
- Dharmraj mainly is used in Marathi and Bengali, meaning of Dharmraj is "King of Religion" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Noopur - Girl name Noopur means "Payal or Anklet" is prevalently used in Marathi, Tamil and Sindhi
- Kanupriya - Girl name Kanupriya is used majorly in Hindi and Assamese, meaning of Kanupriya is "Radha"
- Parth - Unfamiliar boy name Parth means "Arjun or King" is especially used in Oriya, Tamil and Bengali
- Varsheet is used particulary in Malayalam and Bengali is a boy name, Varsheet means "Rain"
Namesakes of Pribhakta
We could not find any notable namesake.