Puck meaning and origin
Widely Accepted unisex name Puck means "Mischievous" which of English and Old English origin is used particulary in Swedish, Dutch, English, Finnish and Danish.Names that rhyme with Puck
Popularity of Puck
A common name in Netherlands having over 828 recievers in 5 years of usage. When at its peak in 2017, the moniker grabbed the 71st spot and 193 baby girls were given the name. Puck is a rare baby name in Belgium still in use today. According to our evaluation, over 2000 babies have been named Puck globally.
Puck in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Puck?
When it comes to love, consider lowering your criteria and give people a chance to prove themselves. You are still fragile as a human being and care deeply about people. You are a carefree and lively creature that's got the love for everyone, even your enemies, although you don't have much of those. The only way to find happiness is to stop searching for it and let it find you first. Your soul is playful and young.
Do you like Puck? You would love these names
- Sannie - Principally used in German and Finnish oldie and cherished, Sannie aimed at baby girls which originated from Old Greek, meaning of Sannie is "To Defend, To Help and Manly". Sannie is abridged form of Alexandra.
- Alita - Used substantially in Gujarati and Dutch uncustomary, Alita is used as a girl name, Alita means "Truthful, Of Noble Figure or Small Winged One" has origin in Germanic, Old High German and Latin
- Gala - Of Dutch and Latin origin, Anomalous Gala is used in Scandinavian and English, Gala means "Peace, Gaulish or Shining" is used as a girl name
- Benthe - Renowned Latin Benthe bestowed upon girls, meaning of Benthe is "The Blessed" is used principally in Norwegian and Dutch
- Geert - Used in Finnish and Danish, Geert is used as a boy name has its roots in Old High German and Germanic, Geert means "Brave or One who is Brave"
Namesakes of Puck
- Puck van Heel, Dutch footballer born in Rotterdam