Beatrix name meaning
What does Beatrix mean?
Used majorly in Swedish, Finnish, English, German, Danish and Norwegian durable and well-liked, Beatrix is used as a girl name, Beatrix means "Traveller or Pilgrim" is of German, Italian, English, Polish, Dutch, Latin, French, Romanian, Portuguese and Spanish origin. Beatrix is variation of eternal and loved Beata. Beata is variation of unfading and loved Beatrix. Beata is feminine of Beatus. Predominant and Ceaseless Latin Beata, meaning of Beata is "was Thus Popular In Medieval Europe Especially Among Roman Catholics, Happy and The Same Latin Root Word As the Catholic Concept of Beatification". Beatrix is a variant form of acclaimed and ever lasting Beatrice. Beatrice is equivalent of Beatrix in Italian language. Also Beatrice is Italian, English and French equivalent of Beatrix. Beatrice is also Nordic form of Béatrice. Of Latin origin, Admired and Ceaseless Beatrice, Beatrice means "She who Blesses, Traveller and Pilgrim". It is celebrated on July 29.
Is Beatrix good as a baby name One of the choices that will at the same time take everyone by the surprise as contrary to the belief, it does not represent anything dark and twisted but something pure and revitalizing as it means "she who brings happiness". Ideal choice for your first born, but also a choice to consider either way as it's unique, and rare version of Beatrice, and is not only unusual, but also not common according to the stats, which means you daughter will stand out, with a name so blissful many will envy, once they hear it and learn its meaning, of course.
How do I pronounce Beatrix?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Beatrix is be(at)-rix.
Variants of Beatrix
Viatrix, Bea, Beatrice, Beata, Béatrice, Beathrice, Trice, BeatusNames that rhyme with Beatrix
How popular is the name Beatrix?
In United States, Beatrix was once a common name since emerging in 1883 it has been given to over 2734 babies. At the peak of its usage in 1883,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 92 years but it is still going strong. Also, A common name in England and Wales having over 2689 recievers in 23 years of usage. When at the peak of its usage in 2017, 360 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 152nd position.
Beatrix is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1900 and was able to reach the top 300 names. In 1902, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 241 on girl names chart when 73 babies were given the name Beatrix. Over 2884 people have been named Beatrix in France. Beatrix is an uncommon baby name in Ireland where it is still in use. But Beatrix is a popular baby name in Germany where every 1 in 4000 have the name as well as in, Hungary and Austria. According to our research, over 70000 babies have been named Beatrix globally.
Beatrix in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Beatrix
Skin touch makes you nervous because you feel it so deeply that it makes you tremble. You are strongly interested in exploring scientific fields, mysticism, and philosophy. You are a born artist even if you won't admit it. Having vowel E as your first one in your name represents your sensitivity. Nothing escapes your eye, your sense of smell is highly developed, such as your sense of touch. Expression number 7 reveals your disrespect for people who gossip, lie and have no special purpose in life.
Go through the following names similar to Beatrix
- Victor means Victor or Champion used for both sexes used mainly in Dutch and Spanish has its origin in Latin
- Ami - Mainly used in Gujarati and Swedish eminent, Ami is originated from Latin and Japanese, meaning of Ami is "Dearly Loved, Beauty or Friend" is aimed at both boys and girls
- Nathalia - Meaning of Nathalia is Birth, Born on Christmas or Born on Christmas is largely used in Danish and Greenlandic. Its origin is in Latin is used for baby girls
- Rossana - Queer girl name Rossana means "Flower, Bright or Gracious" which came from Latin and Old Persian is used specifically in Italian
- Lu - Meaning of Lu is Born At Daybreak, Illumination and Daylight Babies came from Latin and Germanic used as a gender insensitive name is used in Finnish and English. Lu is short version of Lucy.
Sibling Names for Beatrix
Introducing a list of lovely sibling names for your little bundle of joy, Beatrix. These names are inspired by various cultures and offer a range of options to perfectly complement your little one's name. Whether you're looking for traditional or modern choices, this list has something for everyone. Get ready to pick the perfect name that pairs well with Beatrix!
Sister to Beatrix
For a brother
Famous people named Beatrix
- Beatrix Beauclerk, Duchess of St Albans, member of the Anglo-Irish aristocracy
- Beatrix Hoyt, American amateur golfer
- Beatrix Lyall, British social reformer and London politician
- Beatrix Potter, English writer, illustrator, natural scientist
- Beatrix Farrand, landscape gardener and landscape architect
- Beatrix of the Netherlands, member of the Dutch royal family
- Beatrix Lehmann, British actress, theatre director
- Beatrix Loughran, American figure skater
- Beatrix Boulsevicz, butterfly swimmer from Hungary
- Beatrix Mackey in The Railway Children as Actress
- Beatrix Aruna Pasztor in Good Will Hunting as Costume Designer
- Beatrix Bilgeri acted in movie Der Atem des Himmels
- Beatrix Fielden-Kaye, from 1935 comedy and musical film No Limit, who characterized Mrs. Agatha Horrocks.
- Beatrix Ost, from 1997 comedy, drama movie Pousse Cafe, who portrayed the Claire.
- Beatrix Templeton, from 1920 drama flick Torn Sails, who characterized Mrs. Price.
- Beatrix Thomson, from 1936 crime and drama film Crown v. Stevens, who characterized Doris Stevens.
- In 1986 comedy movie, Die Nachtmeerfahrt, Beatrix Wipperich characterized Sue.
Lists having Beatrix
- Girl names beginning with B
- American Girl Names
- Dutch Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- French Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Polish Girl Names
- Portuguese Girl Names
- Roman Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Traveller
- Baby Names that mean Pilgrim
- Baby Names that mean Happy
- Baby Names that mean Auspicious
- Baby Names that mean Traveler
- Baby Names that mean Bringer
- Baby Names that mean Joy