Abdul-Muhaymin meaning and origin
Used predominantly in Arabic, Abdul-Muhaymin bestowed upon boys, Abdul-Muhaymin means "Slave of the Protector".Names that rhyme with Abdul-Muhaymin
Popularity of Abdul-Muhaymin
Abdul-Muhaymin is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. At least, 4 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Go through the following names similar to Abdul-Muhaymin
- Saamyya - Girl name Saamyya means "Elevated or Lofty" is mainly used in Arabic
- Azmiya - Girl name Azmiya means "Faithful to His Commitments or Cute" and is primarily used in Arabic came from Arabic
- Husayni largely is used in Arabic is a boy name, meaning of Husayni is "Nisba Relation or Of Husayn"
- Mehwish - The odd girl name Mehwish is used dominantly in Arabic, Mehwish means "Beautiful Moon or Beautiful"
- Mutazah - Meaning of Mutazah is A Narrator of Hadith is used commonly in Arabic is given to baby girls
Namesakes of Abdul-Muhaymin
We could not find any notable namesake.