Qudamah name meaning
On This Page
What does Qudamah mean?
Qudamah means Courage or Companion of Prophet came from Arabic which is prevalently used in Gujarati, Sindhi, Hindi, Kannada and Arabic is used normally as a baby boy name.
Variants of QudamahNames that rhyme with Qudamah
How popular is the name Qudamah?
Qudamah is a familiar baby name in Iraq. According to our estimate, at least 400 people have been bestowed Qudamah around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Qudamah
The letter U as your vowel represents your cleverness and fascinating character. You are an imaginative and creative person always doing something new, going someplace unknown, open to new adventures. You are looking for your higher purpose. You want to be financially stable and work hard to achieve this. However, you focus on the wrong things. You organize the best family gatherings and make the best parties.
Looking for names similar to Qudamah? Please go through the following names
- Jayad - Boy name Jayad is predominantly used in Arabic and Marathi, meaning of Jayad is "Causing Victory"
- Lahan - Meaning of Lahan is Merciful, Little Bright Headed One or Music is used in Arabic and Tamil is bestowed upon boys
- Sohail - Unwonted Sohail came from Sanskrit, meaning of Sohail is "Name of Star or Ease" principally used in Malayalam and Oriya is bestowed upon boys
- Sadun - The boy name Sadun means "Happy" is largely used in Hindi and Arabic
- Satta - Meaning of Satta is Pure Existence or One who is Above All is used dominantly in Hindi and Indian. It is rooted from Sanskrit is used as a baby girl name
Famous people named Qudamah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Qudamah
- Boy names beginning with Q
- Arabic Boy Names
- Hindi Boy Names
- Gujarati Boy Names
- Kannada Boy Names
- Sindhi Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Unique Indian Names
- Baby Names that mean Courage
- Baby Names that mean Companion
- Baby Names that mean Prophet