Rabishna meaning and origin
Commonly used in Tamil, Rabishna means "Litter or Waste One" is used for baby girls.
Variants of RabishnaNames that rhyme with Rabishna
Popularity of Rabishna
Rabishna is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Rabishna
You believe life's to have fun. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. When it comes to love, be more open with your partner. You hate monotony and everything that has to be done in routine. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. You are a wise person. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize.
Other names similar to Rabishna, for would be moms
- Anthaman - Notably used in Tamil, Anthaman means "It is an Island in the Bay of Bengal" is used for boys
- Nilojan - Boy name Nilojan means "Brightness" is primarily used in Tamil
- Shivaanthan - Meaning of Shivaanthan is Devotion to Lord Shiva used for boys is predominantly used in Tamil
- Amalan - Amalan's meaning is Brightness is used in Tamil is given to boys
- Ahshaja - Girl name Ahshaja is used mainly in Tamil language, Ahshaja means "Abu Addunya Almaghrabi, Had this Name and He was a Narrator of Hadith". Ahshaja is derived from Ashaj.
Namesakes of Rabishna
We could not find any notable namesake.