Rabitah meaning and origin
Rabitah is used mainly in Arabic and Sindhi bestowed upon baby girls, Rabitah means "Bond or Tie".Names that rhyme with Rabitah
Popularity of Rabitah
Rabitah is a common baby name in Indonesia while it is somewhat familiar in Malaysia. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Rabitah as their given name according to our estimate.
What numbers say about Rabitah?
You can't stand being in one place for too long because you want to enjoy your freedom and time on this planet. You know what they say, life happens while you are too busy making plans. You are a thermal person who teaches people the importance of questioning and awareness. You are all about adventure and travel. You are probably the most creative person you know in your surroundings. You like questioning general beliefs and opinions in order to comprehend the world better.
If you like Rabitah, you would love these names
- Farnaz - Unexpected Farnaz dominantly is used in Arabic and English is a girl name, meaning of Farnaz is "Glorious or Splendid" is rooted from Old Persian
- Parinda - Parinda's meaning is Bird is chiefly used in Hindi and Arabic is aimed at both genders
- Mahmood - Unfamiliar Mahmoods origin is Arabic is used as a baby boy name and is largely used in Arabic, Turkish and Hindi, meaning of Mahmood is "The Praised One or Praised One"
- Nazih - Unheard-of and Modern boy name Nazih means "Chaste or Pure" is used primarily in Arabic, Hindi and Sindhi
- Najdah - Used dominantly in Arabic and Sindhi, Najdah means "Courage, Help or Bravery" is aimed at girls
Namesakes of Rabitah
We could not find any notable namesake.