Rachita meaning and origin
Atypical and Contemporary unisex name Rachita means "Prepared, Creator or Created" is prevalently used in Telugu, Oriya, Kannada, Hindi, Bengali, Sindhi, Sanskrit, Marathi, Assamese, Gujarati, Malayalam and Tamil.Names that rhyme with Rachita
Popularity of Rachita
Rachita is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. But Rachita is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 230000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 6000 people has been named Rachita globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Rachita
You want an extraordinary life. And by focusing on something other than material will get you one. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. You are just scared to express your feelings because you secretly believe it will give people power over you. Change your perspective. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. You lack motivation and courage to take an action. So what if you fail?
Do you like Rachita? Other names you would love
- Ugam - Prevalently used in Oriya and Malayalam, Ugam is used as a boy name, meaning of Ugam is "Beginning, Rising Upward or Place of Origin"
- Shabara means Distinguished or Marked is used as a girl name is largely used in Gujarati, Telugu and Oriya
- Purvesh - Used dominantly in Bengali, Malayalam and Telugu, Purvesh mainly bestowed upon baby boys, Purvesh means "Earth"
- Tenu - Boy name Tenu means "Good" is particulary used in Tamil, Hindi and Oriya
- Pralamb means Garland of Flowers is a baby boy name is used in Tamil, Oriya and Gujarati
Namesakes of Rachita
- Rachita Ram in Bul Bul as Actress