Raegan name meaning
What does Raegan mean?
The well-known unisex name Raegan is originated from Celtic and English, Raegan means "King Lear or Child of the Small Ruler" is used largely in English. Raegan is a variant form of widespread Regan. Regan is variant of saintly Régis. Regan is form of Regina in English language. Regan's meaning is King Lear, A Descendant of the Little King and The Descendant of a King is rooted from Gaelic, Celtic and English.
How do I pronounce Raegan?
Two syllabled Raegan is pronounced as ray-g(en). ra(e)-gan is another way(s) to say the name.
Variants of Raegan
Raegann, Regan, Régis, Regina, Ragina, Reina, Rayna, Reginamarie
How popular is the name Raegan?
a popular name in United States having over 18690 recievers in 76 years of usage. Currently the moniker is on a rise, in 2017, 1241 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 261st position. Moreover, the given name has been to the top 500 baby names 15 times Raegan is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1996, it ranked 1112nd when 26 girls were named Raegan. There are over 331 babies that have been given the name Raegan in England and Wales.
Raegan is a rare baby name in Ireland however it is still in use. Also, Raegan is a familiar name in Canada. According to our findings, over 10000 babies have been named Raegan globally.
What numerology tells about Raegan?
You are a perfectionist when it comes to relationships too. If you do things that require passion and courage, your heart grows. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. You believe that change affects your life positively, so you are all about changes. You get disappointed when you realize that most people worry more about social appearances rather than personal growth. You have a curious mind and wish to explore the world.
Looking for names similar to Raegan? Please go through the following names
- Audrie - Used dominantly in English far-out, Audrie is rooted from Celtic and English, Audrie means "Nobility or Noble Strength" is aimed at both genders
- Ciarah - Originated from Celtic, Outlandish Ciarah is used as a baby girl name, Ciarah means "The Black and Dark". Ciarah is derivative of Ciara.
- Dolyn has its origin in Celtic, Dolyn means "Dark-Haired" is used as a boy name. Dolyn is derived from Dolan.
- Lashandra - Lashandra's meaning is American Spelling of Sean, Variant of John from Sean and God is Gracious is of Celtic and Hebrew origin bestowed upon girls is used particulary in English. Lashandra is resultant of Shawn.
- Alina - Trendy and Enduring Alina is originated from Celtic, Arabic and Slavonic is used in Danish and Polish, Alina means "Bright or Light" is given to baby girls
Famous people named Raegan
- Raegan Lamb in One Missed Call as Actress
- Raegan Revord in Jia as Actress
Lists having Raegan
- Boys names beginning with R
- Girls names beginning with R
- American Baby Names
- Celtic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Rae
- Baby Names that mean Descendant
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean Child
- Baby Names that mean Small
- Baby Names that mean Ruler
- Baby Names that mean Spiritual
- Baby Names that mean Strength