Rahib meaning and origin
Rare boy name Rahib is used substantially in Arabic, meaning of Rahib is "Merciful or Kind".Names that rhyme with Rahib
Popularity of Rahib
Rahib is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 1997 and peaked in 2017 when it ranked 2734th. Rahib is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 1999. But Rahib is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 20000 have the name as well as in Azerbaijan. According to our evaluation, over 20000 babies have been named Rahib globally.
Numerological analysis of Rahib
Learn to let go of things that don't belong in your life anymore. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. Open up if you want to take relationships to the next level and establish a better connection with people. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. Having number 1 as your soul urge no reveals your deep desire to prove yourself to other people and acquire their acceptance.
Do you like Rahib? Read these names too
- Marnia - Originated from Hebrew, Unfamiliar Marnia typically bestowed upon girls, Marnia means "Wealthy in Every Aspect" is chiefly used in Arabic
- Saaadat - Saaadat's meaning is Bliss, Happiness or Variant of Sa'adat used for boys is especially used in Arabic
- Tamador - The girl name Tamador means "Milk or Praises" is mainly used in Arabic
- Dhakiyyah - The girl name Dhakiyyah means "One with a Sharp Mind or Keen Perception or Intelligent" is specifically used in Arabic
- Kaazim is used mostly in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, Kaazim means "Controller of Anger or Restrainer"
Namesakes of Rahib
We could not find any notable namesake.