Tamador meaning and origin
Tamador means Praises or Milk is used dominantly in Arabic is given to girls.Names that rhyme with Tamador
Popularity of Tamador
Tamador is a popular baby name in Sudan where every 1 in 7000 have the name. According to our research, at least 6000 people have been bestowed Tamador around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Tamador
You fall in and out of love easily but without hard feelings. Letter T as your cornerstone reveals your kind attitude, tolerance, and patience around people who don't deserve your time. People complain about your coldness. But these are the people that haven't had the chance to know you better. You believe life's to have fun. Although you don't hang around with everybody, you always act kind and welcoming.
If you like Tamador, you would love these names
- Ferid - Rare boy name Ferid has its origin in Arabic, Ferid means "Incomparable" is mostly used in Arabic
- Hadib primarily is used in Arabic bestowed upon boys, meaning of Hadib is "Kind, Devoted or Compassionate"
- Zatiye - Zatiye's meaning is Essentials is used in Arabic is given to girls
- Saijuddin - Saijuddin's meaning is Beautiful is majorly used in Arabic is used as a boy name
- Eliassa - Eliassa means "God is My Salvation" is used largely in Arabic
Namesakes of Tamador
We could not find any notable namesake.