Rajindermeet meaning and origin
Rajindermeet means Friendly King, Dust or Dominion of God used for baby boys is primarily used in Punjabi and Sikh.Names that rhyme with Rajindermeet
Popularity of Rajindermeet
Rajindermeet is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Rajindermeet
You inspire people but can't find a way to inspire yourself to make the first step and show the world what you can do. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. Allow yourself to think more freely. You rarely criticize others but often criticize yourself. You make mistakes but don't learn from them.
If you like Rajindermeet, you would love these names
- Neetiman - Boy name Neetiman is used in Punjabi and Sikh, meaning of Neetiman is "Lawful"
- Prabhgun means Dawn or One Having Godly Merits is used prevalently in Sikh, Punjabi and Hindi is used as a gender-neutral name
- Mesh largely is used in Sikh and Punjabi, meaning of Mesh is "Ruler, A Zodiac Sign or Strong" is given to baby girls
- Dayaljot means Light of Mercy aimed at baby boys is mainly used in Sikh and Punjabi
- Wasimbir - Majorly used in Sikh and Punjabi, Wasimbir means "Handsome or Brave" is used for baby boys
Namesakes of Rajindermeet
We could not find any notable namesake.