Rajnish meaning and origin
Rajnish came from Sanskrit language is used as a baby boy name which is largely used in Indian, Tamil, Gujarati, Bengali, Telugu, Marathi, Kannada, Oriya, Sanskrit, Hindi and Malayalam, meaning of Rajnish is "Moon, Lord of Night or God of Night".Names that rhyme with Rajnish
Popularity of Rajnish
Rajnish is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 30000 have the name. At least, 50000 people globally have carried Rajnish as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Rajnish
Not everyone wants to change the world as you do. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. Learn from their experiences. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. You are a determinate fellow. The only person you need to prove yourself is the person you see in the mirror every day. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. You don't even use your intuition when it comes to important life decisions.
Go through the following names similar to Rajnish
- Suparna means Beautiful Leaves or Having Beautiful Leaves is used especially in Indian, Sanskrit and Marathi and a gender-neutral name is originated from Sanskrit
- Daivik means Godly, Gift by God or Divine is originated from Sanskrit, used specifically in Indian, Oriya and Sanskrit is a baby boy name
- Padmashri - Sanskrit name Padmashri means "Divine Lotus or Goddess of Wealth" and is used in Tamil, Bengali and Kannada is a gender insensitive name
- Geet - Especially used in Hindi and Kannada new-fangled and uncustomary, Geet aimed at both genders which of Sanskrit origin, meaning of Geet is "Chant or Poem"
- Aslesha - Girl name Aslesha is principally used in Kannada, Malayalam and Oriya, meaning of Aslesha is "A Constellation of Stars, Star or A Star"
Namesakes of Rajnish
- Rajnish Mehra, Indian American economist
Lists having Rajnish
- Boy names beginning with R
- Sanskrit Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Hindi Boy Names
- Bengali Boy Names
- Gujarati Boy Names
- Kannada Boy Names
- Malayalam Boy Names
- Marathi Boy Names
- Tamil Boy Names
- Telugu Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Moon
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Night
- Baby Names that mean Ruler
- Baby Names that mean God