Rashidi meaning and origin
Rare unisex name Rashidi is originated from Arabic, meaning of Rashidi is "Wise, Of Good Council, Rightly Guided or From Kikuyu" is used especially in Arabic, Swahili, Hausa and African. Rashidi is version of Rashid. Rashid is variation of eminent Rashad. Meaning of Rashid is Integrity and Way is originated from Arabic.
Variants of RashidiNames that rhyme with Rashidi
Popularity of Rashidi
Rashidi is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1975 and peaked in 1978 when it ranked 3068th. But Rashidi is a popular baby name in Tanzania where every 1 in 800 have the name as well as in DR Congo. As per our research, over 90000 babies have been bestowed Rashidi around the globe.
What numbers say about Rashidi?
Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You allow unworthy and vile person to get near, believing that you can change them. Having number 1 as your soul urge no reveals your deep desire to prove yourself to other people and acquire their acceptance. Not everyone wishes you well. And instead of focusing on making them happy, focus on making yourself happy first. You are in a good place right now and love life.
If you like Rashidi, you would love these names
- Yusef - Meaning of Yusef is God Shall Multiply or God will Add came from Hebrew bestowed upon baby boys is used in Arabic and Swahili
- Niara - Uncommon girl name Niara has its origin in African-Swahili and is used principally in Tamil language, meaning of Niara is "One with High Purpose"
- Rini - Meaning of Rini is Fresh Healthy Pretty and Freshness is primarily used in Tamil, Oriya and Marathi which originated from Germanic and Japanese is aimed at baby girls. Rini is abridged form of Marini.
- Fadhili - Meaning of Fadhili is Virtuous or Compassion is of African-Swahili origin, a boy name is used substantially in African and Swahili
- Munira means Shedding Light, Illuminating or Radiant is majorly used in Indian, Hindi and English. It is rooted from Arabic is used for girls
Namesakes of Rashidi
- Rashidi Kawawa, Prime Minister of Tanganyika in 1962 and of Tanzania
- Rashidi Yekini, Nigerian footballer who played as a striker
- Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja, businessman