Abdal meaning and origin
Substantially used in Arabic, Abdal is rooted from Arabic and is aimed at baby boys, meaning of Abdal is "Substitutes, Persons by whom God Continues the World in Existence, The Word Abd Meaning Servant or Slave of the High".
Variants of AbdalNames that rhyme with Abdal
Abdal in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Abdal
Use your influence to make people do good and become the best versions of themselves. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. If letter L is your capstone, it means you are compassionate by nature. Peace, balance, harmony, honesty, and fairness describe your soul the best. You are dominant in your circle of friends. Being in a relationship is hard for you because you are all about variety.
Other names similar to Abdal
- Inayah - Inayah's meaning is Concern is used principally in Arabic has its origin in Arabic is bestowed upon girls
- TaymAllah is used particulary in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, TaymAllah means "Servant of God"
- AbuTalha is used predominantly in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, AbuTalha means "A Great Sahabi who Participated in the Battle of Badr"
- Hafida - Arabic name Hafida bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Hafida is "Who Protects or Watches or Protect" is commonly used in Arabic
- Haajara - Used majorly in Arabic, Haajara is used as a girl name, Haajara means "Prophet Ismail's Mother"
Namesakes of Abdal
We could not find any notable namesake.