Ratesh meaning and origin
Meaning of Ratesh is Lord of Truth is used as a boy name is particulary used in Kannada and Hindi.Names that rhyme with Ratesh
Popularity of Ratesh
Ratesh is a common baby name in India. At least, 3000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Ratesh?
You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. You love life and life loves you. Your spiritual progress is what matters the most to you. Not your career. Not money. Not social status. The adventurous spirit that you once had is missing because YOU are missing in your life. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner.
If you like Ratesh, you would love these names
- Sadashish - The boy name Sadashish is particulary used in Marathi and Hindi, Sadashish means "Blessings"
- Vitatya - The boy name Vitatya means "To Expand or A King" is used specifically in Hindi and Marathi
- Dalim - Meaning of Dalim is Pomegranate or One Type of Fruit is primarily used in Assamese and Bengali is a boy name
- Alambusa - Meaning of Alambusa is A Line Not to be Crossed is a baby girl name is used specifically in Hindi and Marathi
- Vijiti - The girl name Vijiti is used mainly in Hindi and Marathi languages, Vijiti means "Victory"
Namesakes of Ratesh
We could not find any notable namesake.