Runhild meaning and origin
Runhild is originated from Germanic, Old High German, Scandinavian and Old Norse, Runhild means "Secret Sign, Rune, Fight, Composition Secret or Struggle" and a girl name is used largely in Norwegian, Scandinavian, German, Swedish, Finnish and Danish. Meaning of Runhild is Secret Sign, Rune, Fight, Composition Secret or Struggle used for baby girls used notably in Norwegian, Scandinavian, German, Swedish, Finnish and Danish is originated from Germanic, Old High German, Scandinavian and Old Norse. Combination of RUN and HILD resulted in Runhild. HILD is variation of Hildr.
Variants of RunhildNames that rhyme with Runhild
Popularity of Runhild
Runhild is a familiar baby name in Germany and Norway. At least, 200 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Runhild in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Runhild?
You rarely criticize others but often criticize yourself. You need to take a deep breath, look at all the beauty surrounding you today and just live? Everyone with a soul urge number 2 fall in love with the speed of light. Not having all the things you wanted in life has taught you how to appreciate what you have today. Everyone loves you for your positivity and the way you talk. Be fair and give everyone a chance to prove what they can do.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Runhild
- Madlena - Girl name Madlena is of Hebrew origin, dominantly used in German, Danish and Swedish languages, meaning of Madlena is "Native of Magdala or Of Magdala"
- Josetta - Prominent Hebrew and French Josetta is a girl name is used in Finnish, English and Swedish. Josetta is Latin equivalent of Josette
- Philippina - Unwonted and Traditional girl name Philippina means "Lover of Horses or Pferdefreundin". Its origin is in Old Greek is largely used in English, Swedish and Danish
- Mardon - Meaning of Mardon is From the Valley with the Pool is substantially used in Finnish and Swedish and came from English and Old Norse is used as a boy name
- Minka - Used substantially in Swedish and Finnish far-out, Minka has origin in Old High German, Hebrew and African, Minka means "Helmet or Will" is aimed at both boys and girls
Namesakes of Runhild
We could not find any notable namesake.