Reino meaning and origin
Reino is German form of Names Beginning with Rein-..
Variants of ReinoNames that rhyme with Reino
Popularity of Reino
Reino is a familiar baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1908 and was last seen in 2008, during its 38 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 800 names. In 1916, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 797 on boy names chart when 60 babies were named Reino. There are over 706 babies that have been given the name Reino in United States. But Reino is a popular baby name in Finland where every 1 in 600 have the name. According to our estimate, over 10000 babies have been named Reino globally.
Reino in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Reino?
Learn what makes you happy. Having letter R as a cornerstone reflects your modesty, pride, and naivety. Learn how to separate reality from illusion. Widen your perspective and become more aware of your own existence. Having vowel E as your first one in your name represents your sensitivity. Cooperation and friendly approach are your best qualities when it comes to working. You believe that all living beings on this earth were born to enjoy and not kill ourselves from work to survive.
Other names similar to Reino, for soon-to-be-parents
- Bitte - Bitte's meaning is Bit, Little or Danish Lille Bitte = Tiny used for baby girls is used majorly in Danish and Norwegian
- Virgilijus largely is used in Danish, Finnish and Norwegian is given to boys. Virgilijus is Lithuanian equivalent of Virgilius
- Hanneli is Finnish equivalent of Hanna
- Boel is equivalent of Bodel in Danish language
- Jahn means Yahweh is Gracious, Life and The Lord is Gracious has origin in Hebrew which is specifically used in Swedish and Norwegian is used as a boy name. Jahn is derived from Jan.
Namesakes of Reino
- Reino Antero Hirvonen, famous
- Reino Paasilinna, Finnish politician and former Member of the European Parliament
- Reino Helismaa, Finnish singer-songwriter
- Reino Drockila, prominent Finnish Socialist and journalist
- Reino Tolvanen, Finnish actor
- Reino Gikman, alias used by an undercover agent for the Soviet KGB
- Reino Kuuskoski, jurist born in Loimaa, Finland
- Reinol Martinez in El mariachi as Actor
- Reinout Scholten van Aschat in De Heineken ontvoering as Actor
- Reinout Oerlemans in New Kids Turbo as Actor
- Reino Portimo is writer of TV series Putous
- In 1973, Reino Kalliolahti played the role of Alfred Kordelin in biography and drama film Mommilan veriteot 1917.
- In 1952 adventure and comedy movie, 'Jees, olympialaiset', sanoi Ryhmy, Reino Valkama characterized Ville Romppainen.
- Reino Volanen characterized main character of 2. reservin aliupseeri in 1933 drama, music film Meidän poikamme merellä.
Lists having Reino
- Boy names beginning with R
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- German Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Boy names that ends with -ino
- Baby Names that mean Warrior
- Baby Names that mean Brotherly
- Baby Names that mean Brother
- Baby Names that mean Teuton
- Baby Names that mean Blood
- Baby Names that mean Sister
- Baby Names that mean Army
- Baby Names that mean Man