Rejnhart meaning and origin
Especially used in Danish, Rejnhart is used for baby boys. Rejnhart is variant spelling of Reinhard. Reinhard is variant form of Rayner. Also Reinhard is variant form of Reynard. Reinhard is German form of Raginhart. Meaning of Reinhard is Hard, Hardy and Advice is originated from Old High German and Germanic.
Variants of RejnhartNames that rhyme with Rejnhart
Popularity of Rejnhart
Rejnhart is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Rejnhart
You have a strong sense of order. Great things are ahead of you. You can be aggressive which affects your relationships in a negative way. When it comes to love relationships, you are loyal and passionate but don't trust your partner. It's okay to live a normal life but you weren't born for one. When it comes to your career, you do whatever it takes to make a progress and get a higher position.
You would love these names similar to Rejnhart
- Giomarre - Meaning of Giomarre is One who is Famous In Battle has origin in Germanic is aimed at baby boys. Giomarre is derivation of Geomar.
- Algunde - Of Old High German origin, Algunde means "Noble Fighter"
- Leopolda means Folk or Bold is rooted from Old High German is used as a baby girl name
- Chattie - Of English and Germanic origin, Persistent and Well-Liked Chattie is a girl name. Chattie is English form of Charlotte
- Idetta - Substantially used in English and Italian, Idetta means "Hard Working, Happy or Prosperous" which came from Germanic is used as a baby girl name
Namesakes of Rejnhart
We could not find any notable namesake.