Raginhari name meaning
What does Raginhari mean?
Raginhari is German form of Raginheri.
Variants of RaginhariNames that rhyme with Raginhari
How popular is the name Raginhari?
Raginhari is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numerology tells about Raginhari?
Because of your naivety and kind-heart, you often get disappointed. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. You are more of a doer than a talker. You have a strong attitude about many things and stand firmly behind your beliefs and opinions. You have an artistic soul and love life. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions.
Looking for names similar to Raginhari? Please go through the following names
- Ulfiat - Boy name Ulfiat is used prevalently in Danish and Old Danish. Ulfiat is form of Wluiet in Danish language
- Eldór is form of Eldor in Icelandic language
- Brák - Brák's meaning is Brake is originated from Old Norse which is used particulary in Old Norse and Icelandic is aimed at girls
- Órfhlaith came from Celtic bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Órfhlaith is "Gold or Fhlaith = Princess"
- Soljá - The girl name Soljá is used prevalently in Sami. Soljá is Sami form of Solja
Famous people named Raginhari
We could not find any notable namesake.