Reveka meaning and origin
Reveka means Captivating is used as a baby girl name which is dominantly used in Kannada, Hindi, Malayalam, Marathi, Telugu, Oriya, Tamil, Gujarati and Bengali came from Hebrew. Reveka is a variation of venerable, famed and biblical Rebecca. Rebecca is English form of Rebekah. Also Rebecca is English and Latin equivalent of Rebekka. Meaning of Rebecca is Strong Combatant Hearty, Moderator and Captivating is originated from Hebrew.
Variants of RevekaNames that rhyme with Reveka
Popularity of Reveka
Reveka is a familiar baby name in Greece, Ukraine and India. According to our evaluation, at least 800 people have been bestowed Reveka around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Reveka
You are trustworthy and hate liars who obsess over material things. Be more flexible and less stubborn. People respect you for always serving the ugly truth instead of lies. You are a peacemaker and always avoid conflicts. To have letter A as your capstone reflects your consistency and credibility. Change your perspective. You live too little in your present and too much in your past and future.
Parents who liked Reveka, loved these names
- Divashini - Divashini's meaning is Shine Among the Day or All is used in Bengali and Gujarati is given to girls
- Harshvardhan - Harshvardhan's meaning is One who Increases Joy, Creator of Joy or One who Increasing Happiness aimed at boys is commonly used in Marathi and Malayalam
- Anshika - Substantially used in Marathi, Telugu and Sindhi unheard-of, Anshika means "Beautiful, Minute Particle or Part of Parents" is used as a gender-neutral name
- Aryamaan - Prevalently used in Gujarati and Bengali, Aryamaan is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Aryamaan is "The Sun or Best of the Best"
- Geetanjali means Collection of Pomes Ir Song, Presenting Songs in a Devoted Manner or Presenting Songs as an Offering is a girl name is used in Oriya and Telugu
Namesakes of Reveka
We could not find any notable namesake.