Reene name meaning
What does Reene mean?
Especially used in Swedish, Finnish and Danish isolated, Reene used for girls is originated from Latin and African-Hausa. Reene is version of biblical, persistent and desirable Rena. Rena is a variant form of evergreen, biblical and celebrated Andrea. Also Rena is a form of ever lasting and prominent Rebecca. Rena is also variant of noteworthy and biblical Renée. Rena is a shortened form of names with "pure". Also Rena is shortened form of Marina. Rena is also shortened form of Renate. Rena is form of Old High German Names Beginning with Rein- in Frisian language. Rena's meaning is Melody, Cute and Peaceful is originated from African-Hausa, Hebrew and Old Greek. Also. Reene is form of dominant Reena. Reena is abridged form of names with "pure". Reena is English equivalent of Rena. Also Reena is English cognate of Renée. Reena is also English cognate of Rina. Reena is also form of Serena in English language. Reene is form of Rene in Finnish language.
How do I pronounce Reene?
Two syllabled Reene is most commonly pronounced as re(e)-ne.
Variants of Reene
Reena, Rena, Renée, Rina, Serena, Reenah, Reenie, Renatus, Andrea, Rebecca, Rene, René, Raenae
View middle names that goes with Reene like Kloe, Uree, Olha,Names that rhyme with Reene
How popular is the name Reene?
Reene is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1953 and peaked in 1957 when it ranked 3933rd. Over 118 babies in United States have been named Reene. According to our evaluation, over 400 babies have been named Reene globally.
What numbers say about Reene?
They want to be adored and loved by others. You know yourself so well, that you always find a way to keep yourself amused. Explore yourself more. You thrive for balance and harmony in life but you are never going to make it with fake people causing you stress. You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel. Fighting you own battles like a lone wolf makes you feel strong and confident.
Do you like Reene? You would love these names
- Desiderata - Commonly used in English, Desiderata is a baby girl name. Desiderata is Latin cognate of Desideria
- Vafri - Vafris origin is Old Norse, meaning of Vafri is "To Hover About, Roam" used in Old Norse, Old Swedish and Swedish is a boy name
- Pätar - The boy name Pätar is used notably in Old Swedish and Swedish languages. Pätar is Swedish cognate of Pétr
- Raghval largely is used in Old Swedish and Swedish is given to boys. Raghval is equivalent of Ragnvald in Swedish language
- Vón is Faroese cognate of Von
Famous people named Reene
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Reene
- Girl names beginning with R
- African Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ene
- Baby Names that mean Gem
- Baby Names that mean Council
- Baby Names that mean Shy
- Baby Names that mean Cute
- Baby Names that mean Joyous
- Baby Names that mean Song
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Peaceful
- Baby Names that mean Melody
- Baby Names that mean Counsel
- Baby Names that mean Power
- Baby Names that mean Peace