Nanne meaning and origin
Nanne means Grace, Mercy or Nanny is especially used in Swedish, German, Norwegian, Finnish, Scandinavian, Danish, Old SwedishDanish and Frisian is of Danish origin is aimed at both boys and girls. Nanne is a variant form of illustrous and classic Nanna. Nanna is version of biblical, conifer and predominant Anna. Also Nanna is form of prominent and enduring Nana. Nanna is also version of all time favorite, biblical and outstanding Nancy. Nanna is shortened form of names ending with "na". Also Nanna is shortened form of "ne". Nanna is also a shortened form of Anna. Nanna is also a shortened form of Anne. Nanna came from Old Norse, Hawaiian and Hebrew, meaning of Nanna is "The Element Nanp Meaning Daring Brave, Graceful One and Mercy". Nanne is a short form of Anne. Anne is form of perpetual, customary and biblical Ann. Also Anne is form of all time favorite, customary and biblical Anna. Anne is equivalent of Anna in English and French languages. Also Anne is Swedish form of Anders. Anne is also form of Arne in Norwegian language. Anne's meaning is Graceful, Variant of Hebrew Hannah and Eagle is originated from Hebrew. Nanne is a short version of Anna. Anna is a form of Hanna    . Also Anna is a form of Germanic Names Beginning with Arn-. Anna is Old Greek, Greek and Latin cognate of Channah or Hannah. Anna means Grace and Food is originated from Hebrew and Old Greek.. Nanne is form of Anders in Swedish language.
Variants of NanneNames that rhyme with Nanne
Popularity of Nanne
Nanne is a rare baby name in Belgium still in use today. But Nanne is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 130000 have the name. According to our findings, over 10000 babies have been named Nanne globally.
Nanne in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Nanne
You aren't selfish, so you allow everyone in it. With time, people who don't belong near you, walk away. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. There isn't a person you can't charm. Lies can be comforting, but you always prefer to hear the ugly truth instead. You care about the people you love deeply but can imagine living without them. People always look for comfort in your world.
Looking for names similar to Nanne? Please go through the following names
- Berton means From the Fortified Town or Bright Settlement is primarily used in English and Norwegian is a boy name is originated from Germanic
- Ugo - Uncommon boy name Ugo is originated from Old High German and Germanic which is used principally in Italian and Spanish languages, meaning of Ugo is "Spirit, Intelligent or Mind"
- Luitmar - Meaning of Luitmar is Folk or Famous came from Old High German
- Anseric - German name Anseric means "Mighty or King"
- Winald - Originated from Old High German, Winald means "Friend or Prevail"
Namesakes of Nanne
- Nanne Zwiep, pastor of the Dutch Reformed Church
- Nanne Choda, famous Telugu poet and belongs to a family of Telugu Cholas
- Nanne Grönvall, Swedish singer-songwriter