Ricklef meaning and origin
Ricklef is used in Frisian, Ricklef means "Powerful or Heritage".Names that rhyme with Ricklef
Popularity of Ricklef
Ricklef is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Germany. At least, 40 people globally have carried Ricklef as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Ricklef?
When it comes to love relationships, you are loyal and passionate but don't trust your partner. Although you believe being sensitive is a bad trait, you are wrong. You are always filled with positive and creative energy that you pass around. Because of your naivety and kind-heart, you often get disappointed. Sometimes you sabotage your success because you are not sure how to react in case you get what you want.
Do you like Ricklef? Other names you would love
- Zakare - Meaning of Zakare is Handsome and Kind Hearted is of Babylonian origin is given to baby boys. Zakare is derivation of Zakar.
- Ferhild - The Ferhild means "Struggle or Travel"
- Lokesha - Unisex name Lokesha is specifically used in Hindi and Hindi, meaning of Lokesha is "Water or Lose or Panni"
- Cassiopée - The Cassiopée means "Constellation of Stars"
- Wikko - Meaning of Wikko is Fight is used in Frisian
Namesakes of Ricklef
We could not find any notable namesake.