Riyad meaning and origin
Riyad means Garden, Gardens or Water Basin is chiefly used in Hindi, Sindhi and Arabic and is given to baby boys is originated from Arabic.
Variants of RiyadNames that rhyme with Riyad
Popularity of Riyad
In France, Riyad was once a common name since emerging in 1973 it has been given to over 2734 babies. At the peak of its usage in 2016,. However after 44 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts but it is still going strong. Riyad is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 1000 names. In 2000, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 953 on boy names chart when 27 babies were named Riyad. There are over 308 babies that have been given the name Riyad in England and Wales.
Riyad is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 31 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 5000. There are over 333 babies that have been given the name Riyad in United States. Also, it is uncommon in Belgium, where it has been in use since 2002 and peaked in 2008 when it ranked 614th. There are over 192 babies that have been given the name Riyad in Belgium. But Riyad is a popular baby name in Bangladesh where every 1 in 8000 have the name as well as in, Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia. According to our research, over 50000 babies have been named Riyad globally.
Numerological analysis of Riyad
Having letter I as your first vowel represents your elegance, impulsive attitude, big heart, and gentle soul. You are not selfish but you are not naive as well. You always dress as you feel at the moment. You have no problem working in a team but working alone suits you better. Focus on inner peace, balance, harmony, helping those in need, kindness, and love. Accept how you are and stop stressing over your imperfections because they're the ones that make you perfectly imperfect.
Do you like Riyad? Read these names too
- Ghadir - Unisex name Ghadir is used mainly in Arabic and Arabic has its origin in Arabic, meaning of Ghadir is "A Sword, Pool or She was a Slave of Musa Al-hadi or Haroon Rashid"
- Waahid is used in Hindi and Arabic is a boy name, Waahid means "Exclusively or Unequalled"
- Asgari - Girl name Asgari is specifically used in Arabic and Sikh, meaning of Asgari is "Devotee"
- Sabih - Far-out and Modernistic Sabihs origin is Arabic, meaning of Sabih is "Radiant Face or Beautiful" and a unisex name is used especially in Arabic and Arabic
- Abs mostly is used in Arabic and English has its origin in Hebrew is a boy name, meaning of Abs is "Austere or Frowning"
Namesakes of Riyad
- Riyad Pasha, Egyptian statesman
- Riyad al-Maliki, is former Minister of Information
- Riyad Hassan El-Khoudary, Palestinian academic