Rodine name meaning
What does Rodine mean?
Rodine is a form of trendy and venerable Rhoda. Rhoda is form of The Greek Name ‘Ροδη in Latin language. Meaning of Rhoda is Greek for Rose is originated from Greek and Old Greek.
Variants of Rodine
Rhoda, Rhode, Rodie, Rhodus, RhodieNames that rhyme with Rodine
How popular is the name Rodine?
Rodine is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Rodine
People can't believe you are real. You don't even believe you are real. As every person has its flaws, you are not an exception. You have trust issues and anger management problem that you seem to be handling pretty well. You react fast and don't think much when it comes to taking a risk for improvement or gaining profits. Your wild side can't be tamed. You are used to tolerating people but maybe you should show them their place sometimes.
Other names similar to Rodine
- Coralee means Nature Name or Coral is originated from English and Old Greek given to baby girls is used mainly in English
- Dorey - Rare unisex name Dorey has origin in Old Greek, Dorey means "Descendant of Dorus, Rich and Isis was the Principal Goddess of Ancient Egypt". Dorey is derived from Dorian.
- Homeros means Homeros and Hostage used for boys has its origin in Old Greek is used mostly in Greek. Homeros is derived from Homer.
- Marleen - Widely Accepted girl name Marleen means "Contraction of Maria Magdalene, Magdalena or From the High Tower", chiefly used in Finnish and English has origin in German and Hebrew
- Elisavet - Unorthodox Elisavets origin is Hebrew is primarily used in Norwegian and Swedish, meaning of Elisavet is "God of Plenty and My God is Abundance" is aimed at girls. Elisavet is resulted from Elizabeth.
Famous people named Rodine
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Rodine
- Girl names beginning with R
- Greek Girl Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Greek
- Baby Names that mean Rose