Rollef meaning and origin
Rollef is Swedish and Norwegian form of Hrolleifr.
Variants of RollefNames that rhyme with Rollef
Popularity of Rollef
Rollef is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Rollef
You are all about adventure, excitement, entertainment, change, and breaking the habit. If number 11 is your soul urge no, it reveals your deepest desires. You secretly wish to inspire people with your life. You are a creative thinker who always comes with the best solutions. If someone surprises you in a positive way, that's fine. But it will take long until they earn your trust and full respect.
Do you like Rollef? You would love these names
- Kamp - Originated from Celtic, Kamp customarily bestowed upon boys is majorly used in Old DanishSwedish and Finnish. Kamp is equivalent of Kanpr in Danish language
- Osu - Used prevalently in Norwegian and Finnish, Osu is used for baby boys. Osu is Norwegian equivalent of Åsulv
- Sverri - Prevalently used in Swedish and Danish, Sverri is used for baby boys. Sverri is Faroese cognate of Sværri
- Aghwith - Boy name Aghwith is particulary used in Danish and Old Danish. Aghwith is equivalent of Agviðr in Danish language
- Sune is equivalent of Suni in Swedish language
Namesakes of Rollef
We could not find any notable namesake.