Aghwith meaning and origin
Aghwith is Danish form of Agviðr.
Variants of AghwithNames that rhyme with Aghwith
Popularity of Aghwith
Aghwith is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numbers say about Aghwith?
You are stubborn and self-motivated. You are daring and courageous. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. Your decision to keep fighting for things even when they're falling apart sometimes ruins self-confidence. You have to see it before it happens and you have to believe you can do this. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong.
Parents who liked Aghwith, loved these names
- Adelgund - Used largely in German and Swedish, Adelgund is of Old High German origin and a girl name, Adelgund means "Honorable or Noble"
- Røth - Boy name Røth is mainly used in Old Danish and Danish languages. Røth is form of Rauðr in Danish language
- Ulfvidh - Boy name Ulfvidh is dominantly used in Old Swedish and Swedish. Ulfvidh is equivalent of Ulfviðr in Swedish language. Also Ulfvidh is Swedish equivalent of Ulfhidhin
- Sigbiorn is Swedish cognate of Sighbiorn
- Tidhfridh is used specifically in Swedish and Old Swedish is used as a baby girl name. Tidhfridh is Swedish equivalent of Tíðfríðr
Namesakes of Aghwith
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aghwith
- Boy names beginning with A
- Danish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Stone
- Baby Names that mean Good
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean Chaste
- Baby Names that mean Hagnos
- Baby Names that mean Lamb
- Baby Names that mean Clever
- Baby Names that mean Knowledge
- Baby Names that mean Wisdom
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Merciful
- Baby Names that mean Foreseeing
- Baby Names that mean Learning
- Baby Names that mean Sagacity
- Baby Names that mean Full