Krestina meaning and origin
Krestina is spelling variant of Chrestina. Chrestina is variation of admired and ceaseless Christina.
Variants of KrestinaNames that rhyme with Krestina
Popularity of Krestina
Krestina is a common baby name in Russia while it is somewhat familiar in Uzbekistan, Indonesia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Namibia and Belarus. As per our research, over 3000 babies have been bestowed Krestina around the globe.
Krestina in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Krestina?
Having letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and other people. You are always there to help people in need with a good advice or do something that would ease up their situation, or at least make them feel more comfortable in their own skin. To get rid of the anxiety that strikes you from time to time and your great energy, you should start writing. You prefer to enjoy solitude because it's when your creativity strikes in.
Do you like Krestina? Other names you would love
- Brudder - Boy name Brudder is predominantly used in Old Swedish and Swedish languages. Brudder is Swedish cognate of Broddr
- Keld - Boy name Keld has its origin in Old Norse, meaning of Keld is "Helmet or Kettle" is mainly used in Scandinavian and Swedish languages
- Ødhgrim is Swedish equivalent of Auðgrímr
- Nukarak is form of Nukaaraq in Greenlandic language
- Freuchen is form of Frowe in German language
Namesakes of Krestina
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Krestina
- Girl names beginning with K
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Anointed
- Baby Names that mean Christian
- Baby Names that mean Christ
- Baby Names that mean bearer
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Disciple
- Baby Names that mean Belonging
- Baby Names that mean One