Romaana meaning and origin
Romaana means Romantic or Fascinating used for girls is originated from Latin is used especially in Arabic. Romaana is variant form of angelic and noteworthy Roma. Roma's meaning is Goddess Lakshmi and Romana is originated from Latin.
Variants of Romaana
View middle names that goes with Romaana like Isla, Elyna, Soline, Georgette, Ihla, Jorgie,Names that rhyme with Romaana
Here's what numbers has to say about Romaana
It's okay to live a normal life but you weren't born for one. You are independent and capable to provide for you and your family. The adventurous spirit that you once had is missing because YOU are missing in your life. In order to achieve something great and unseen so far, you have to rely on your talents, creativity, and intuition. You are a humanitarian with a higher purpose in life. And that is to help others.
Other names similar to Romaana, for would be moms
- Arista - Curious unisex name Arista is used chiefly in Tamil and Finnish, meaning of Arista is "Best or Harvest" is originated from Latin
- Lorenn - The rare and fresh girl name Lorenn is rooted from Latin, Lorenn means "The Laurel Tree, Of Laurentum and Too: Laurel Wreath". Lorenn is resulted from Lauren.
- Lionnelle - Meaning of Lionnelle is Lion came from Latin
- Floria - Isolated and Perpetual Floria came from Latin is used as a girl name, meaning of Floria is "Flowering, Flower or In Bloom" is notably used in Swedish, English and Danish
- Lil means Pure, My God is Perfect or Diminutive of Lily is rooted from Latin and English which is primarily used in English is aimed at baby girls
Namesakes of Romaana
We could not find any notable namesake.