Rudgar meaning and origin
Rudgar is variant of lofty Rüdiger. Rüdiger dominantly is used in German is rooted from Old High German, meaning of Rüdiger is "Glory and Launches, Fame and Spear".
Variants of RudgarNames that rhyme with Rudgar
Popularity of Rudgar
Rudgar is an uncommon name probably limited to Iran. As per our findings, over 70 people has been named Rudgar globally.
What numbers say about Rudgar?
Accept how you are and stop stressing over your imperfections because they're the ones that make you perfectly imperfect. When it comes to romance, you are the most sensual partner. However, you live by other people's rules and social restrictions which is not good for you. You are prone to being uncomfortable and unable to relax. Others wonder how you handle everything so good. Your secret hides in your everyday routine.
Other names similar to Rudgar
- Marava - Marava's meaning is Raga of Traditional Hnidustani Music used for both sexes is mostly used in Hindi and Hindi
- Jackaranda - Girl name Jackaranda has its origin in Andean-Equatorial, Jackaranda means "Strong Fragrance". Jackaranda is a derivation of Jacaranda.
- Tikshna means Sharp or A Classical Melody is used as a gender insensitive name is dominantly used in Hindi and Hindi
- Tabata - Meaning of Tabata is Gazelle is used as a girl name has origin in Aramaic
- Luick predominantly is used in Frisian, meaning of Luick is "People"
Namesakes of Rudgar
We could not find any notable namesake.