Sadaqat meaning and origin
Meaning of Sadaqat is Sincerity or Truth used for both genders is chiefly used in Arabic, Sindhi and Hindi.Names that rhyme with Sadaqat
Popularity of Sadaqat
Sadaqat is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now. But Sadaqat is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 6000 have the name as well as in Azerbaijan. At least, 50000 people globally have carried Sadaqat as their given name according to our research.
What numerology tells about Sadaqat?
You have high ideals. What you are not used to is enjoying life. There isn't a person you can't charm. Grab the given opportunities or create your own. Economic stability matters to you more than working with something you actually love. To have number 3 as your soul urge number reveals the creative side of your personality. People with a high IQ are prone to depression, self-doubt, and low self-esteem and so are you. Unbelievable but true.
Other names similar to Sadaqat, for would be moms
- Zeliha - Mostly used in Arabic and Turkish preeminent, Zeliha is used for girls. Zeliha is Turkish and Arabic equivalent of Zeliha
- Hurayth means Small Cultivator is used as a baby boy name is largely used in Arabic and Sindhi
- Mishael - Uncommon unisex name Mishael is originated from Hebrew and is used particulary in English and Arabic languages, Mishael means "Torch or Light"
- Qutuz means Type of Rock is used specifically in Arabic and Hindi is used as a baby boy name
- Haani - Prevalently used in Arabic and Sanskrit new-fangled and far-out, Haani means "Pleasant or Content" is aimed at both boys and girls
Namesakes of Sadaqat
We could not find any notable namesake.