Saham name meaning
On This Page
What does Saham mean?
Saham means Peace or Speechless is used mostly as a gender-neutral name is majorly used in Arabic and Hindi.Names that rhyme with Saham
How popular is the name Saham?
Saham is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use and also in England and Wales. Saham is a common name in India, Israel and Indonesia while somewhat familiar name in Philippines and Pakistan.
According to our estimate, at least 3000 people have been bestowed Saham around the globe.
What numerology tells about Saham?
You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. You always put other people's needs and wishes before yours. But you just won't admit it. It's strang but when you are sad, the creative side of your personality comes to expression and you create masterpieces. Focus on what makes you feel alive and energetic. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love.
Do you like Saham? Read these names too
- Farida - Uncustomary Farida predominantly is used in Bengali and African aimed at both boys and girls, meaning of Farida is "Turquoise or Precious Pearl or Gem" is originated from Arabic
- Sorine - Originated from Romanian and Arabic, Sorine usually bestowed upon baby girls, Sorine means "Morning Star"
- Naaman - Naaman's meaning is Pleasant is used mainly in Arabic and English that originated from Hebrew is a boy name
- Rajiyah - Girl name Rajiyah means "Full of Hope or Hoping" is used in Sindhi and Arabic
- Simin - Simin's meaning is Silvery or Made of Silver is used in Arabic and Persian used as a baby girl name came from Persian and Afghan
Famous people named Saham
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Saham
- Boys names beginning with S
- Girls names beginning with S
- Arabic Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Peace