Aesha meaning and origin
Used largely in Tamil, Marathi, Telugu, Gujarati, Kannada, Hindi, Arabic, Oriya, Bengali and Malayalam unexpected, Aesha is of Arabic origin and a baby girl name, Aesha means "Love, Woman, Life, Alive, Awake, Living or Prosperous". Aesha is form of darling Aisha. Meaning of Aisha is The Element Aisha with the Meaning Alive and Love has origin in Arabic.
Variants of AeshaNames that rhyme with Aesha
Popularity of Aesha
Aesha is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1976 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1977, it ranked 2257th when 41 girls were named Aesha. Over 624 babies in United States have been named Aesha. The name is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 1996 and peaked in 1997 when it ranked 2411st. Aesha is a common name in Bangladesh, India and Egypt while somewhat familiar name in Pakistan. As per our evaluation, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Aesha around the globe.
What numerology tells about Aesha?
You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You have no enemies. What truly matters is love, friends, family and inner peace and joy. The rest is temporary. Having this letter as your capstone reveals your self-consumption and self-absorption. You are a born leader who likes to be in charge of things. You need to listen to people occasionally to make them feel better and important. You don't bother with explaining much because people hear only what they want to hear.
Looking for names similar to Aesha? Please go through the following names
- Makhtooma - Primarily used in Arabic and Sindhi, Makhtooma means "Singer or Name of a Female Singer of the Past" is a baby girl name
- Jaide - Unwonted Jaide has its origin in Spanish, Jaide means "Generous, Loyal or Goodness" and is mostly used in Arabic and Arabic is used for both boys and girls
- Hashmat is used primarily in Gujarati and Hindi bestowed upon both genders, Hashmat means "Joyful or Decency"
- Ihtiram - The boy name Ihtiram means "Honour or Honor" is majorly used in Sindhi and Arabic
- Ajda - Predominantly used in Turkish, Arabic and Slovenian, Ajda bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Ajda is "Strength, Useful or Advantageous"
Namesakes of Aesha
- Aesha Waks in Arresting Gena as Actress
Lists having Aesha
- Girl names beginning with A
- Arabic Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Love
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Life
- Baby Names that mean Alive
- Baby Names that mean Living
- Baby Names that mean Prosperous