Heer meaning and origin
Used mainly in Hindi, Gujarati, Telugu, Tamil, Marathi, Sindhi, Oriya, Malayalam, Arabic, Bengali and Kannada recent and unwonted, Heer is originated from Sanskrit, Heer means "Diamond, Generous and Understanding, Powerful, Power or Darkness" is a unisex name.Names that rhyme with Heer
Popularity of Heer
Heer is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 2004 and achieved its top ranking of 6016 in 2015. Over 180 people have been named Heer in United States. Also, it is uncommon in England and Wales, where it has been in use since 2004 and peaked in 2011 when it ranked 1608th. Over 122 babies in England and Wales have been named Heer. The moniker is a common name in Pakistan and India. At least, 3000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numerology tells about Heer?
When it comes to love, you are always attracted by people who are your total opposite. You get up, eat healthily, go to work, avoid jealous and envious people, love and pay attention to the people you love, and stay away from stupid people. You influence people with your words, so make sure you say the right words. Love is most important in your life. Skin touch makes you nervous because you feel it so deeply that it makes you tremble.
Do you like Heer? Other names you would love
- Chandana - Unisex name Chandana is rooted from Sanskrit majorly used in Sanskrit and Bengali languages, meaning of Chandana is "Sandalwood or Dear to the Gods"
- Bulhut is used notably in Arabic and Sindhi, Bulhut means "Bin Abbat had this Name, Narrator of Hadith or A Narrator of Hadith Had This Name" is used as a baby boy name
- Raima - The curious girl name Raima is used in Marathi and Telugu, Raima means "Pleasing"
- Wajihah is originated from Arabic is used in Sindhi and Arabic used as a baby girl name, Wajihah means "High, Eminent or Distinguished"
- Ishat - Boy name Ishat is notably used in Tamil, Arabic and Telugu, meaning of Ishat is "Superior"
Namesakes of Heer
- Heer Ganjwala in movie Mor Mann Ke Bharam as Director
Lists having Heer
- Boys names beginning with H
- Girls names beginning with H
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Sindhi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Diamond
- Baby Names that mean Generous
- Baby Names that mean Powerful
- Baby Names that mean Power